Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Confessions of a Paris Party Girl On Sale This Week!

If you dig through your couch cushions, you can probably find $0.99. But what will you do with this newfound treasure?

"Confessions of a Paris Party Girl", a book by Vicki Lesage, on sale for $0.99
4 Things That Only Cost $0.99

I recommend one of the following 4 items:

1. Pack of gum
2. Taco Bell bean burrito
3. 1/500,000th of a private island
4. Confessions of a Paris Party Girl on Kindle

Other than the burrito, which is always a good idea, I have to say #4 looks like your best option. Not that I'm biased or anything, but my book, Confessions of a Paris Party Girl, is a pretty funny read. And from now until April 14th you can score the Kindle version for only $0.99 (saving you $4 - imagine all the Double Decker Tacos you can buy with that!).

If you need a little more convincing, I understand. I come from Missouri--the Show-Me State--after all. Check out the book's description and reviews on Amazon.

Already have the book? Thanks for buying it! Feel free to spread this deal with any friends, family, or francophiles you think might be interested!

Vicki Lesage, Author